For the Lighthouse Keepers Calendar, click here: http://www.localendar.com/public/crisppointlighthouse.
If you know of an event that you think should be on this page, please email us at the addresses at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- October 27, 2018: Approximate date Crisp Point Light will be shut off and Visitors' Center closed for the season. The tentative reopening date for the 2019 season will be May 19, 2019 if County Road 412 is open and if the weather permits.
- April 2019: Whitefish Point Bird Observatory (WPBO) Spring Fling. If you would like to find out more about the schedule of events you may check out their web site at http://www.wpbo.org.
- May 19, 2019: Approximate date the Crisp Point Light Visitor Center will open for the season. The reopening date depends on if County Road 412 is open and if the weather permits. See our Facebook pages for updates on this date as the date draws nearer.
- May 24-27, 2019: CPLHS Family Camp and Work Weekend. This is a CPLHS members only family camping and work weekend. All CPLHS members are welcome to attend and set up your camp for the weekend. This is the only time each year we allow open camping to members. There will be some active projects you can help us out with. If you plan on attending please e-mail or call Rick Brockway to let him know. (email@example.com or 517-230-6294) . If you are not a CPLHS member, but would like to become one, please see the following link at our website: http://www.crisppointlighthouse.org/member.html.
- July 20, 2019: Crisp Point Light Annual Summer Conference. For more information see the Conference Page at http://www.crisppointlighthouse.org/conf.html.
- July 26 to August 4, 2019: Grand Haven Coast Guard Festival will be held in Grand Haven, MI. Go to www.coastguardfest.org for more information.
- August 2-4 2019: Traveling Michigan Lighthouse Festival. For 2019 the festival will be in the Port Huron, MI area. The Michigan Lighthouse Festival begins August 2, 2019 in Port Huron at Fort Gratiot Lighthouse with an "awesome" Buffet Barbecue under a tent and a very "special speaker"! The following lighthouses will be participating, some with a "special event" to be announced at a later date: Huron Lightship, Port Sanilac, Harbor Beach, Point Aux Barques and Port Austin. For more information, go to http://www.michiganlighthousefestival.com/.
- August 16-18, 2019: Paradise Wild Blueberry Festival will be held in Paradise, MI. Check the following web site for more information: http://www.wildblueberryfestival.org.
- November 2019: Edmund Fitzgerald Memorial Service will be held at the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum at Whitefish Point. This event is sponsored by The Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society and is open to the public. For more information call (906) 492-3747 or visit their web site at www.shipwreckmuseum.com.
- August 3-11, 2020: Crisp Point Light Historical Society Fundraising Cruise to Alaska. Check the following web site for more information: http://crisppointlighthouse.org/blog2/2019/02/09/august-2020-fundraising-cruise-to-alaska/.
Crisp Point Light Historical Society Webmaster: Cameron Lovett
Email us with comments about the web site at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2019 Crisp Point Light Historical Society
Last Modified February 10, 2019